How to mix food in order to taste great and to obtain the detoxifying effect at the same time?
Food combining experimenters have come to some common rules of mixing foods.
Here are several examples of successful mixings:
• Nourishing dressing from avocado grounded with water and sea salt and a few drops of lemon juice. Another option would be adding garlic, parsley and dill plus a few drops of soy sauce.
• Grounded orange mixed with coriander powder and black pepper. This mix tastes good with beet and prunes.
• Grounded persimmon or banana plus chili, or plus curry and ginger, or plus cinnamon/powdered cardamom/powdered nutmeg and a drop of lemon juice.
• 1 avocado fruit grounded together with a tbsp of honey, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 2-3 garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Add this mix to 2 small grated beets, 2-3 celery stems, and optionally sprinkled with walnuts. Let is stay for an hour. This recipe may be even more nourishing if adding kelp.
The best dressings are those obtained from cashews, the most nourishing – those obtained from almond paste.
• Almond milk plus lemon juice makes a tasty almond yoghurt
• Almond paste plus water, adding cinnamon and salt tastes great and is also very nourishing.
• Cashew dressing with lemon juice, water and nutmeg tastes great with grinded carrots.
• Almond paste with garlic and soy sauce goes great with raw cabbage, sprouts and sauerkraut.
• Cedar pesto obtained from cedar nuts grounded with basil, water and garlic are delicious with grinded zucchini.
• Sunflower seeds or cashew paste with water, mustard powder, and lemon juice taste like mayonnaise and goes great with celery, apples, and broccoli.
• Flax sauce obtained from 1 tbsp of flax seeds grounded into powder with 3 tbsp water and then let to stay for 15 minutes to several hours goes great with any salad.
• Raw fresh broccoli blended with avocado with garlic, lemon juice or nutmeg (but these are optional) make a good dressing for any salad.
• Raw yolk mixed with leafy greens and tomatoes is one of the strangest and yet delicious and nutritive food mix.
• Grounded in blender broccoli or cauliflower added in any salad would remind you the texture of couscous or rice.
Try any of these dressings and experiment with your favorite products to find the best option and for discovering other successful food mix.
Why detox your body http://usehealthguide.com/body-detoxification
What do you need to know when going on a detoxifying diet http://usehealthguide.com/detoxification-tips
The Raw Food Diet Can Facilitate Effective Detoxification http://eatingrawfood.org/raw-food-detoxification