There are many problems occurring when adopting a new diet but here are the main problems of an unprocessed food diet.
1. First of all you’ll have to deal with your own fear. Every one of us would go through different changes and experiences when getting on raw food diet. There are solutions for every single problem, that’s why keep on seeking which would be the best answer for YOU.
2. Being afraid of detox reaction. All of us have different experiences in detoxifying process. Some of them are positive and some of them not. Don’t be afraid of these reactions unless you are sure about the food you’re eating or about you’re getting all the necessary nutrients your body may need.
3. Feeling hungry or too full is a normal thing to feel for a beginner. If you’re hungry – eat, if you feel full – you’ll learn to calculate the size of a meal to be eaten.
4. Being afraid or influenced by social opinion. If you feel eating unprocessed food is your diet and you’re feeling better and better every single day, don’t let yourself being influenced by social opinion. Don’t talk all the time about how good this diet is and how bad is eating junk food because people that are actually eating junk food would simply ignore or avoid you. Remember that you’re doing this for your own health and you don’t need anyone’s approval and you don’t need every single person on the planet to share your ideas and diet option.
5. Cravings are really hard to overcome especially if you are a beginner but it’s hard in first ten minutes when you can choose to eat a fruit or a snack.
6. Don’t run to grocery store for a banana, an orange or a missing ingredient in your salad. Stock food to save time and money.
7. Planning is an important aspect to take into consideration when going on raw food diet. When you plan your meals you know what to buy and the quantity of products you may need for a specific period of time. The ‘side effect’ of planning is that with time you’ll become more organized.
8. Being bored by eating the same food all the time it’s a common mistake people make. Who’re eating raw know that there are so many food products to be eaten alone or in combination that you may need a life and a half to try all of them.
9. Uncomfortable digestion issues when going of fully raw dieting can make some people think that there’s something wrong with this diet or their body don’t accept completely unprocessed food. Food combining skills could be saving in this situation because some of us like food combinations that may be a bomb for the body.
10. Seeking for problems when they actually don’t exist is a common problem for a beginner. Some may think that there’s something wrong with their body, may have doubts and fears. It’s a normal process and it’s a part of your road to improving your health.
Read the articles:
How to Correctly Make the Passing to Raw Food Diet
How to Start a Raw Food Diet
Different Kinds of Raw Food Diets
Reasons for Going on a Raw Food Diet
Food Preferred by Raw Food Diet Followers