Choosing and combining living food products.
What is actually difficult in raw food? There’s nothing difficult if you’re used to it but for a beginner planning and making preparations may seem to be more difficult than buying a burger.
Planning includes buying fresh ingredients for your daily meal and that seems to be very hard for a novice.
In fact almost all raw food recipes are easy to do. The difficulty consists only in having all the necessary ingredients in your fridge.
At the beginning of your raw food road you may choose to mix the ingredients you like and introduce new ones step by step.
The best situation is when you follow someone in raw food and gradually adopt the new diet. But if you decided to be a pioneer in living food died among your relatives and friends, you’ll have to learn everything by yourself.
Mixing ingredients may raise a lot of difficulties.
If you think you’re not ‘good’ enough to combine food products you may choose:
– to eat products as they are or make simple fruit or vegetables salads
– to search for recipes and follow the directions
The more you’ll read and follow the recipes, the more you’ll be capable of creating your own recipes.
You should choose your ingredients depending on what flavors you prefer.
Here are the basic flavors to choose from:
– Sweet: apple, bananas, honey, stevia, oranges and most fruits
– Salty: celery, lemon, parsley, garlic, vegetables, Himalayan pink salt
– Bitter: dandelion greens, cayenne pepper, celery tops, lettuce and most greens
– Sour: lemon, berries, tomato, orange, lime
– Spicy: Garlic, cayenne pepper, onion, ginger, cinnamon, mustard greens.
Don’t feel constraint and let your imagination, taste and preferences dictate you how to combine products.
Recommended posts to read:
Why Is Raw Food Diet So Popular
Reasons to choose the raw food diet when comparing with other diets
Why Live Food can be the Best Choice
How to Choose Organic and Raw Food
Food Preferred by Raw Food Diet Followers