Mistakes and Dangers in Raw Food Dieting
|2012||Filled under Tips and Advice|
Mistakes people make when passing to raw food diet.
There are some mistakes people usually make when switching to raw food. Read and avoid them:
1. Not understanding the reasons you’re doing that. What do you expect from raw food diet? If you expect it to give you a strong health overnight, a great skin in a day and to ‘flush away’ some pounds just forget about it. You may choose to introduce more living foods in your daily menu instead of transitioning to raw food.
2. Beginning a new diet without having enough information about it. Information is the key to everything including any diet. You can’t expect to be a raw foodist without having in mind some essential information about it.
3. Rushing the things. Rushing is almost all the time related with mistakes and dangers. Don’t push it and your body will tell you if you’re doing everything right or not.
4. Being influenced by someone’s negative opinion. If you know why you’re doing this you don’t have to listen to someone’s critics. If you’re feeling well, better than previously did, you’re healthy and feel more energy, just DON’T LISTEN.
A Healthy Mind Makes a Healthy Body http://usehealthguide.com/healthy-mind-body
5. Not knowing how to choose living food. Choosing the right fruits and vegetables is very important. Food contamination is very frequent now; even living food could be irradiated, with a high amount of pesticides, nitrates, could contain harmful bacteria or heavy metals. I prefer to buy organic products, to wash them carefully, and if I like a specific manufacturer I put seeds from their fruits or vegetables I buy in the ground and see if they are germinating. If not, it’s a sign of irradiation. Another reason why you should know how to choose your food is that fruits and vegetables could be not ripped enough, seeds could be genetically modified, nuts could be rancid or may contain mycotoxins. I’ll try to make a post with all the information about how to properly choose living food.
6. Choosing specific products and eating them all the time. It’s happens all the time: some choose to eat better throwing all the ideas about junk food eating instead only bananas, tomatoes, dried fruits or nuts. You shouldn’t be a genius to imagine what could happen. There are enough cases of weakening bones, teeth eroding, loosing health in general and sometimes with lethal consequences. The key, like in every other diet, is a balanced diet with all the necessary vitamins and nutrients.
7. Choosing poor quality supplements. Passing to a new diet is always a stress for the body that’s why you should help it with high quality supplements. Choosing poor quality supplements wouldn’t help to your health, it could weaken it instead.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Supplements http://longlifetips.net/choosing-supplements
Achieving Better Health with Nutritional Supplements http://usehealthguide.com/choosing-nutritional-supplements
Benefits of Supplementation are Evident with Age http://longlifetips.net/longevity-you-have-more-control-than-you-think
8. Not knowing how to preserve raw food products. Read all the information about how to preserve and keep raw products fresh a longer time and it could help you save money and it would be a bonus to your health. Eating fresher products with all the necessary vitamins and nutrients has its benefits and your body would feel them in a short time.
9. Being a ‘food racist’. Good for you if you chosen to eat healthier: you had the right information at a proper time, you had more will, better conditions for that and maybe more. Don’t blame people that they continue to eat junk food, drink soda and fries. Your close friends and family would notice the positive changes in the way you look and feel and would be glad to follow you. Don’t push on anybody.
Information is the key to everything that’s why try to read more especially if it involves your health.
Raw Food Diet – A New Approach on Healthy Eating http://nutritional-habits.com/raw-food-diet
The most useful and helpful for your health vegetables http://nutritional-habits.com/eating-healthy-vegetables
Fruits to Replace the Medications http://nutritional-habits.com/healthy-fruits-to-eat
Healthy Foods – the Easiest Stress Management http://stress-self-help.com/healthy-foods-stress-management